Thai; Mains, Plats principaux, Recettes Thai
Thai Green Curry Shrimp
A classic twist to Thai green curry, but using fresh shrimp.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 jar Blue Dragon Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 400ml tin Blue Dragon Coconut Milk
- 1 large eggplant, diced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp sugar to taste
- 1 tbsp (to taste) Blue Dragon Fish Sauce
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 70g shrimp, raw, de-veined and peeled
- 1 small handful basil or regular basil leaves
- Heat a large frying pan or saucepan over medium high heat, add oil then add the curry paste, coriander and cumin and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Lower the heat, add the coconut milk and eggplant, and simmer for a further 4 minutes.
- Add the sugar, fish sauce, kaffir lime, chilli and shrimp and simmer until cooked through (shrimp should be pink and firm to the touch).
- Add the basil leaves and serve immediately.