Barbecue; Mains, Plats principaux
Spicy Szechuan BBQ Chicken
- 900g chicken pieces (drumsticks, thighs and breast pieces)
- 1 sachet Blue Dragon Szechuan Pepper Stir Fry Sauce
- 2 tsp Blue Dragon Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Blue Dragon Hoisin Sauce
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- Take chicken pieces and slash with a knife to make incisions, then rub with the stir fry sauce, sesame oil and hoisin sauce. Set aside to marinate 1-2 hours if time permits.
- Heat your BBQ or broiler to medium high heat. Place chicken on a tray and place on the grill, cook 40-45 minutes, turning occasionally, and baste with any leftover marinade as the chicken cooks.
- Place chicken on a large serving platter, sprinkle over chilli, sesame seeds and coriander and serve immediately.