Appetizers; Barbecue, Hors D’oeuvres, Barbecue
Asian Sweet & Spicy Chicken Skewers
- 3 chickens breasts, cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1 red pepper cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper cut into chunks
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 2 small zucchini cut into 1 inch coins
- 1 jar of Blue Dragon Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 jar of Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Mix the Blue Dragon Red Curry Paste with the Blue Dragon Sweet Chili Sauce to create the glaze. Mix in more Red Curry Paste for a spicier glaze.
- Thread chicken and vegetables on skewers with 3 pieces of chicken on each skewer.
- Heat grill on high heat. Place skewers on hot grill and reduce heat to medium. Close cover and let grill for 5 minutes.
- Open cover, turn skewers over and close cover. Cook additional 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Brush glaze over skewers and cover for 2-3 minutes. Rotate skewers and add more glaze over skewers and cook 2 minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve.